Who Is Cleeng and why do I need a Cleeng account?
Stick & Ball TV has partnered with Cleeng to manage its video eCommerce activities. Cleeng is a reputable expert solution in this field. Cleeng simplifies the access to unique quality content. Using your Facebook or Google account, it takes just a few seconds to create a Cleeng account and then purchase access using Visa, MasterCard, Mobile/SMS or PayPal. You can track your purchase(s) and settings through the content library, and connect on any of your devices.
Note, Cleeng does not own any content rights on Stick & Ball TV.
Where can I watch Stick & Ball TV?
On the Web, Mobile web, iOS and Android After you have created your Stick & Ball TV Cleeng account and purchased a subscription you will be able to access Stick & Ball TV from your computer, phone or tablet anytime you want using your Cleeng credentials via watch.stickandball.tv or through our iOS and Android apps.
Can I stream Stick & Ball TV to multiple devices?
Yes, when you registered/purchased on one computer/tablet/phone you can simply use the same credentials to watch on another device. You should bear in mind your access can be restricted when our systems detect abuse. If you believe your account was suspended in error, please visit Cleeng customer support for assistance.
Can I stream Stick & Ball TV through iPhone, iPad?
You can easily watch any video, directly on your iPhone and iPad. It works no matter where you are, all you need is the internet connection.
Though, if you'd like to stream a video to your AppleTV to watch it on the big screen, you can use AirPlay directly from your iOS devices. What you need:
- iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, or iPod touch
- Apple TV
Note: Your iOS device and Apple TV need to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Check out more information on AirPlay usage directly on Apple's Website
Can I stream Stick & Ball TV on a TV with Chromecast?
Yes. Cast your favorite entertainment from your phone or tablet straight to the TV. Use Chrome browser and follow the steps as explained on the official Chromecast Pages
Is there a Free Trial Available?
Every new user will be entitled to one free trial of Stick&Ball TV. We encourage everyone to take advantage of that opportunity to make sure that the service works properly for you and is what you expect it to be.
All you need to do is go to Stick & Ball TV and sign up for the free trial which includes setting up an account with billing information. Once your free trial is over then you will be charged until you cancel your subscription.
If you don’t wish to be charged, log in to your Cleeng Account. This account was automatically created when you purchased your subscription - use the same email and password to log in.
- Once you have logged in, you will see your library with a list of your purchase history.
- Click on the second tab titled "Subscription". This will show you a full list of all your current live subscriptions.
- In the fourth column you can easily change the subscription status by clicking on 'Stop'. The change will be saved automatically and your subscription will be cancelled.
How do I use a promo code or coupon?
Coupons can not be redeemed within iOS or Android apps. If you received a coupon follow these steps to access Stick & Ball TV:
- Go to Stick & Ball TV
- Click the 'Subscribe' button.
- You’ll see a pop up window, asking you to register. You can choose to use your Facebook or Google credentials, or simply register with an email.
- Once registered, you can redeem your coupon code.
For more information, please click here
How do I update my payment information?
To update or remove your payment method to remove your credit card info from your account, please follow these steps:
- Go to My Account and log in.
- Go to ‘Settings'.
- Scroll down and click on the 'Change' button, next to 'Your credit card details’.
- Or, to remove, click remove.
Is my credit card secure?
Yes, fully! Your profile, balance and access information are securely stored on Cleeng servers. All transactions are done on Cleeng servers using 256bits SSL encryption, and payment processing meets the highest PCI compliance standards.
My payment was rejected. What can I do?
It might be that your bank is refusing the payment, so you may try to contact them (see phone number at the back of your card).
Alternatively, please try to use a different payment method.
Cleeng only processes a "Refund request" coming in via this refund request form. Requesting a refund does not mean it will be granted automatically. For your purchase and the refunding process the Cleeng Terms & Conditions apply: A User will be automatically granted a refund, 24-72 hours after the refund request was submitted, only in the following cases: ￼
- User made a double/multiple purchases using the same registration/login data.
- The content was misleading – the description didn’t relate to actual content of the video
Why hasn’t my subscription renewed?
By default, subscriptions are renewed automatically. However, sometimes you may notice that your subscription plan wasn't automatically renewed. In such case you get an automated email notification and 48 hours to act upon this feedback. There are two main reasons for a failed renewal:
- Your bank doesn't accept the transaction due to its own internal policies. Solution:
- Please contact your bank directly to obtain more information.
- Your credit card has expired. Solution:
- Update your credit card details in your account. Simply click on the link we send you in the automated notification email or Login with your email and the affiliate password, click on 'Settings' and update your credit card info.
After 48 hours and no action from your side, the auto-renewal won't be possible anymore and your subscription will be automatically cancelled. You will need to subscribe again to start a new subscription cycle.
How to Cancel a Subscription?
We would hate to see you go, but if you wish to cancel first log into your Cleeng Account. This account was automatically created when you purchased your subscription - use the same email and password to log in.
Once you have logged in you will see your library with a list of your purchase history. Click on the second tab titled "Subscription". This will show you a full list of all your current subscriptions. In the fourth column you can easily change the subscription status by clicking on 'Stop'. The change will be saved automatically and your subscription will be cancelled.
The video quality is poor. What can I do?
Control your internet connection here. Try reloading the page a few times or see if you can access the event from another browser and/or device. If the issue continues please check our Twitter for the latest streaming status updates. If no mention of any issue, it must be related to your internet connection. Please check it, and be patient.